A professional e-marketing specialist is required to work for our software company. Please read the job duties and job requirements carefully before applying. Any application that does not meet the requirements will be completely disregarded.
- Studying the current marketing situation of the company and developing appropriate marketing plans for the company’s fields of work.
- Managing the company’s social media pages and developing them.
- Preparing advertising campaigns based on what has been developed in the marketing plan, scheduling and following it up, studying customer behavior, and so on.
- Express ideas and suggestions appropriate to increase the company’s sales volume.
- Follow-up and improve the marketing status of all the company’s means, such as the social media pages and the website, to obtain the best results.
Sufficient experience in:
- Managing social media pages.
- Developing and analyzing appropriate marketing plans.
- Creating advertising campaigns on all advertising channels such as Facebook and Google Adwords.
- Setting appropriate targeting for advertising campaigns.
- Following the active ads.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) for websites.
– You must have creative thinking, whether it is unique thinking or inspired by other mechanisms, discuss it with the company’s management and be able to implement it.
– The ability to find appropriate solutions to the obstacles facing the company in terms of the marketing part.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in any relevant field.
- A work history that proves your previous work experience in the same job.